Do you want to be part of a fast-growing fashion business where garment care and sustainability are key? Are you attracted by working close to the management team at an energetic and entrepreneurial brand? Are you ready to take on a challenging and developing role where you will work close to the business and take own initiatives to action? Then you might be Steamery’s new Executive Assistant & Office Manager!
Steamery’s mission is to inspire people to take better care of their clothes and lead the way for a slow fashion movement. We make beautiful and easy-to-use products such as steamers, fabric shavers, brushes etc. to help and inspire people to care for their garments. We are currently selling in 60 markets worldwide and our team right now consists of 24 passionate individuals.
About the position
Working as an Executive Assistant & Office Manager at Steamery you will have an important role providing assistance to our CEO, with whom you will work very closely. You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and get the opportunity to learn a lot about all different parts of the business. Apart from this you will also be in charge of keeping our beautiful office neat and functioning as well as being a point of contact to our customers.
Your main tasks will be (but not limited to)
Assist our CEO by organizing, scheduling and coordinating her daily work.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, as well as maintaining the office in perfect condition.
- Provide administrative assistance; format information for internal and external communication such as memos, emails, presentations & reports as well as taking notes during meetings.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Be the go-to person for all office related matters.
- Support in IT-related questions and securing a functioning equipped office.
- Assist our Customer Service Responsible with answering frequent questions from customers; both online and on our customer service phone.
We believe that you:
- Have previous experience of similar tasks
- Are openminded and non-prestigious
- Are able to work with both high and low-level tasks
- Have strong interpersonal skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Are able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, young- and entrepreneurial environment
- Are a highly motivated and organized individual
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Have a genuine interest in garment care and fashion
Steamery offers you a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. You will be part of a company that values work-life balance and strive after all employees having the time and resources to expand their knowledge and do what they are passionate about. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside with Steamery.
At Steamery we have competitive salaries and are part of a collective agreement. To encourage all staff to take care of their health we offer a generous health care allowance as well as wellness hours. Our office is located right next to Mariatorget in Stockholm. You will spend your days in a new, dynamic office with an international team that haves a lot of fun at work!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
. Mark your e-mail with "Executive Assistant". If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and will fill the position as soon as we find a good candidate, apply now!