Should you receive your order and decide that you no longer require the goods for whatever reason (for faulty products please see below), they can be returned within 14 calendar days of your receipt of the goods. To arrange the return, please contact us via [email protected]
Note: For a little peace of mind this Christmas, we have extended our usual returns policy. Items bought online as gifts between 19th November and 20th December 2023 will be eligible for return until 31st January 2024.
The product(s) must be unused, in its original package and still in the same new condition as it was when the item was received.
Please note that you will have to pay for the return yourself. If you wish to exchange your product, follow the instructions for returns below and we will then arrange a refund accordingly.
Steamery does not offer free returns, the customer will have to cover the return costs. If an item is damaged during transport, Steamery should be contacted within 14 days for information about an exchange.
Please note: If you have purchased a Steamery product elsewhere than our website, you have to contact the retailer directly.
How to Make a Return/Exchange
- Please e-mail us at [email protected] and let us know you want to return or exchange your product
- Add your order number (begins with STEAM-xxxx). Name the e-mail “Return”, or “Exchange”
- We will get back to you as soon as possible with further instructions on how to proceed with your return or exchange
Even though we make meticulous controls of our products, it is still possible that, in rare cases, they are faulty. If you discover that your product has a manufacturing or material fault, please contact us at [email protected]
We handle every case individually. During the warranty period, you have the right to make a complaint about manufacturing, or material faults, or faults that have been detected after normal use. If the fault is caused by ungentle usage, you don’t have the right to make a claim.
How to Make a Claim
- Send us an e-mail where you shortly describe the damage and how it occurred
- Take images and/or record a short video clip showing the damage/problem
- Send everything including your order number (it begins with STEAM-xxxx) to [email protected]
- Remember to attach the images in a format of ZIP or JPEG. Please name the e-mail “Claim”
If you require any other information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]